Codes to create smart contract

Hi, I’m on the second video on basic EOS programming on how to make a smart contract. So far so good until it gets to inputting codes for the contract on .hpp then I get a bit lost as I can’t make out what the codes are as the writing is so small, are there specific codes to create smart contracts, if so, where can I get them? Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Pkpk2021, hole you are well.

I do not understand quite well your question, maybe you want to detail it a little bit, but is about which are the diference between the cpp file and hpp files? why the contract is being made on the hpp file but then is compiled with the cpp file?

If not let me know to help you clear your doubt :face_with_monocle:

Carlos Z

I’m new to this so have no idea what coding is, just downloaded the Element Java script book to get to understand it. I was talking about the coding to create a smart contact as in the second video on basic programming.

1 Like

Oh, ok I see, I advice you to check the C++ course in the Academy, EOS programming use C++ has programming languages for their smart contracts, so you must know c++ to start into the EOS journey.

https://academy.ivanontech.com/products/c-programming-for-blockchain-developers

Carlos Z

1 Like

Cant wait until i learn how to make a smart contract. Good luck

1 Like

Thank you, that is very helpful. I’ll start there as the book is long and mind boggling.

2 Likes