Cakes never arrived

Good morning, I don’t know if this is the right place to solve my problem. I have a question about a transaction made in metamask.
By mistake I have sent some cakes to pay off them to a contact in my own wallet and it does not arrive. In the transaction appears “Transaction decoding is not available for chainId 56.”
Also, in an intermediary transaction, it tells me that there is not enough gas.
I don’t know if it can be solved or I’ve lost the cakes. What data do you need? Thank you.

Good afternoon, do you have the transaction id for this transaction?

Thank you. The original transaction ID is: 0xc3b18be2bdeaa4eae392aed5c00d190f8ece5726e1412e3eb9b2cbcab3a8278d
It appears as “success”
and my wallet adress is: 0x86b19adB247fBAB6338E84986e5859AE14cF3Bfd
Thanks for your help.

By mistake I have sent some cakes to pay off them to a contact in my own wallet and it does not arrive.

Looking at the transaction you sent 11 cake to Autofarm? The yield generating Dapp. I have not used that myself, but you were unable to see the cakes show up as deposit in the dapp? Or were they supposed to be transferred back in your metamask wallet?

Good morning Gry:
They supposed to be transferred back in my metamask wallet. But they are neither in my wallet nor in autofarmar dapp.
Thank you.

Is CAKE added as a custom token in your MetaMask wallet? If not, switch to Binance Smart Chain, from “Import Tokens” select “Import Custom Token”, copy paste the token´s contract address there, Token Symbol “Cake” and Decimals “18”. Then press “add custom token”. Now the CAKEs should show up in the metamask wallet.

Hi Gry. Thanks for your response. The custom token is already added

It is said: “we had problems loading the token balance”

https://prnt.sc/VYus7SlCYkry
I think the cakes are laying in the Dapp. I recommend contacting the host/owner of the dapp about this issue as I think its not on MetaMask´s side.

Hi Gry. Tahnks for your advice. I´ll follow tour tip and will come back to you.
Regards

1 Like