Blockchain Jobs Stats - Top Talent

Welcome to the discussion about this lecture. Here you can ask questions or post feedback about this specific lecture.

5 Likes

Hi Ivan/Filip,

Besides Upwork, what other sites would you recommend to apply for Blockchain jobs after finishing this course ? As new to this space, what would be the best way to convince the employers that we are the right person for the job ?

Also, are you open guys to be partnered with other IT consulting companies as well ? Just a thought may be you could expand your business in Asia.

Hope you could recommend us more information based from your experience also.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Thanks Jeff! These are good resources for job searching.

1 Like

Thank you Jeff. You will not believe this but I found an interesting project on https://www.freelancer.com/jobs/blockchain/. Someone asks to have new cryptocurrency developed. Haven’t visited freelancer for couple years now but it just popped into my head. I think it’s also worth to watch.

Donald

3 Likes

Hi @Gears80, @JeffM!

I’m going through jobs at freelance and I’m liking it more and more. There’re actually real blockchain jobs/projects over there like “I need someone to create an ICO for me” - whitepaper, wallet, website, etc.

They have currently got a promotion running so feel free to use my referral link bellow.
https://www.freelancer.com/get/DonaldDominko

Donald

2 Likes

Thank you all for the great Blockchain work/freelancing resources!

It’s realy good to meet new people i was just a trader before i knew ivan and a profitable one but now im putting a lot of time in to it to understand blockchain and meet new people in the space thank you for bringing us all together ivan

2 Likes

Thank you for all good blockchain jobs resources!

1 Like

Hi
I’m interested in writing about Blockchain any suggestions?

Hi everyone! I’m not completely new the academy, since I took some courses on bitcoin and programming back in 2018. But quit the academy because of another business idea that I had to put much time into. This was before this course about blockchain / business was released.
I’ve been quite busy building the new company in 2019 until covid-19 hit us now early in 2020. So that company is more or less put on hold.

Luckily I went through Ivans courses and saw this, and I’m proud to be back :wink:
My new business idea is growing while I’m looking at the course. And it would need more blockchain talents if I’m putting it to light.

Is there some updated links to what the total spending on blockchain technologies is in 2020 and going forward? The IDC study is from 2018 and would be great to see if the projections were accurate or if it is in reality even more.

Looking forward to talking to more of you up and coming talent in Blockchain. And will be sharing my idea when its ready :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Jeff, Much appreciated. This is my 4 course so i’m rearing to looking for roles epecially as i noticed some of the more regular sites like Jobserve.com doesn’t have anything listed

1 Like

Hi Everyone, I am the Business Systems Analyst for a Blockchain Tech firm in the UK that is transforming the UK Property Industry. We are currently looking for an experienced Corda (R3) developer (permanent employment). There is a preference for a London based developer but the firm may also consider someone not in London. If interested email me at [email protected]

Best Of Luck!

This is great source for the job bank for the industry! Thank you very much! Can you share with us whether you have bee successful with lending some interesting offers? In any rate - best of luck to you!

1 Like

"Worldwide spending on blockchain solutions is forecast to reach nearly $4.3 billion in 2020 – a tempered 57.7% growth from the $2.7 billion spent in 2019. While IDC forecasts a drop in blockchain spend in every industry in 2020 due to COVID-19, the scope of these reductions will vary across industries. IDC expects blockchain spending to grow at a tempered pace over the 2018-2023 period with a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 55.3% for Asia/Pacific* and 57.1% for Worldwide – with worldwide spend reaching $14.4 billion by 2023."https://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=prAP46625520 I am also building/creating a new innovative company for the plastic recycling business that is based on the blockchain and will be issuing the native tokens for the closed platform, and will be using AI, and digital reality, and many other things… we are looking for a see investor now. Any thoughts, suggestions or leads will be highly appreciated. I am opened for any communication with anybody and everybody off line.

2 Likes

Reviewing “Business Blockchain Spending - Size of Market” I see that the material is somewhat out of date, the data is from 2018 and we are ending 2020.
Does anyone have more up-to-date data at the market size level and what is the demand for work at this time? Data for me are very important to understand well the potential of Blockchain.

4 Likes

Maybe this article can give you more data on this.

https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/trends-and-research/2020/most-in-demand-hard-and-soft-skills

Carlos Z

3 Likes

Thanks Carlos!!!, nice article!!!

1 Like

Awesome! Not sure how this list holds in 2021; and will give it a try! Thank you!

1 Like

Yes - I agree, the list looks a bit stale.

Yes - I agree.
NYC is still a bit dead from last year. Hopefully some updated data to follow.