Basic crypto course help?

Honestly I’m 3 days new - the Basic crypto course - it says there’s a quiz for leverage trading - there’s no quiz. I’m on mobile don’t know if that matters but can someone help me figure out where I’m supposed to direct this question? Also some of my videos don’t say completed and I definitely completed them - do I really have to go back and click all those completed buttons? Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Snoovy, hope you are great!

I think it is your mobile phone the one who’s not showing up the quiz, in Desktop it shows properly.

Maybe you want to try to take the quizzes on your PC, or change the mobile browser into “Desktop Mode” (idk how to, but i know most browsers have the option, you could find out for your browser)

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Thanks. I am chasing kids around and doing this at the same time lol, being mobile is sort of important to my life :slight_smile: I don’t understand how the forum even works; how do I contact my instructors or am I supposed to tell my advisor if I run into problems lol? I don’t know. I’ll try to get on my computer later and see if I have less issues.

1 Like

To contact your counsellor you should be able to see its email on your Academy dashboard.

If you are runing into any issue related to the Academy, you can email our support team: [email protected].

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.