Academy question

Hi, I’m thinking about taking some of the courses in the academy. Do I have to sign up for a whole year or can I do just a month and then keep adding months until I decide to stop?

Thanks

You can pay monthly or you can save money by paying a year in advance. There are 3 different levels. Here’s a tip (shhhh!): Watch YouTube videos and you will see an ad for this school. Sign up for the free webinar. The date of the webinar for me was for over a week from signing up for it. There isn’t a choice of dates and times. At the end of the webinar, you will be offered a substantial discount for one year of Pro membership. It’s a fraction of the cost of a coding bootcamp. You will have two weeks once you enroll to change your mind for a full refund.

The style of teaching is engaging: Watch a very short video, then answer a couple / few questions on the forum. You can see what other people wrote before you post your answer. This way, if you only have 15 minutes, you can still get a lesson done. I highly recommend you enroll – great instructors, great community, and courses that can lead to an in-demand, high paying career.

1 Like

Hi there,

I have completed Bitcoin 101 and Ethereum 101, I received two separate certificates. Once I complete all courses in my guide - will I receive one main certificate listing all my courses? Also, how does one “graduate”? Thanks!

Sarah

1 Like