About the Blockchain and Bitcoin 101 category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

1 Like

No certificate after completion ?

I have the same question, except that additionally, Bitcoin 101 still appears under “Continue where you left off”, because it thinks I haven’t completed the course, but I’ve done everything.

If every step in the course is marked as completed, you should get an email with the certificate (pdf)

2 Likes

Just received mine!! Awesome course and knowledge… Ethereum 101, here I go!

1 Like

Hi,
how much time will it take, one or two days?
please check I also did not receive “certificate after completion”.
Thanks

1 Like

Congratulations for completing the course. so some people didn’t get an email with the certificate? I will check it out

Did you checked your spam folder?

Hi. I will take care of it for you… is it blockchain & Bitcoin 101 you are missing?

If you experiance issues with the certificates in the future, just tell me and i’ll make sure you get it…
Ivo

2 Likes

yes, I did, but I have 2 or 3 emails in contacts, so email would not go there, also I received today “Ethereum 101” in inbox, so it is not going to spam folder…

Thanks Ivo, I will check later on … please search my email to support email if you can…

Hi, Fabrice! I’m interpreting this as a certificate is received upon completion of each course? Please advise.
I’m wondering, also, if there could be a clearer list from 1 to however number of assignments related to that course, so you can see, immediately, which assignments need to be completed.

Yes there is a certificate after completition.