1-on-1 Programming Support

So I just noticed the plan I have says " 1-on-1 Programming Support." Just wondering if that means thorough the public forum? or through a private chat?

2 Likes

If you have anything above the base plan, it’s talking about private support through the support member assigned to you. Should have an email from the academy with the person’s contact details. But yes you can also reach out and get peer-to-peer help on the forums. Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@bode :thinking: humm, never received that email. Thank you for the heads up. I will contact support to find out the person assigned to me :pray:

1 Like

It should be on your dashboard. If you click on your dashboard and scroll down, it should say something like this:

(I screenshotted from my phone but it might look different if you’re on desktop)

1 Like

@bode thanks for that info. That is not what I am seeing on my dashboard and I have the upgraded plan. Yeah, definitively something went wrong during the upgrade. Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Of course. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed, through the forum we will be helping you over your course journeys :nerd_face:

Carlos Z