Collaboration & Mastermind Group Meetup Thread

Hi Cairan, Im looking for feedback for this website im working on. This is the website link https://www.yadawallets.com/ and this is the feedback form https://forms.gle/jAhSgH3mDKGHWsqR7

I would love to hear your feedback! :smiley:

Hello, my name is Mikhail. I’m 23. I’m from the Boston, MA area. I’m currently studying my courses. In the future, I’d like to work in the blockchain field full time. I want to learn how to develop blockchain applications that can be applied to real-world cases. I’m hoping to find like minded people who want to use blockchain technology to change the world for the better. If anyone in here is also from the Boston area feel free to message me. My Twitter is @m_tag8.

Hello, I’m Yaisah! I’m a Cloud Solution Architect in Austin Texas and I am passionate in blockchain. I graduated with a Masters in Information Systems with a concentration in Blockchain. I miss working on blockchain projects so I joined the academy. I would love to meet and network with like minded individuals.

I’m in Ohio, I do tech support but my skills/experience are more with machinery and electronics than with software and code. After finishing Defi 101 I will probably move to the technical analysis course next. My main focus is getting myself to a good place where I can comfortably take a gap year or longer.

As time goes by it becomes increasingly obvious that there is a growing divide between myself and my social circle as I continue to immerse myself into blockchain/crypto culture and work towards having more freedom in my life. I’ve tried to get people interested, but it just doesn’t seem to be anyone’s cup of tea and there’s nothing wrong with that. So far I seem to have one friend that is taking a serious interest and that’s it. As the world changes I see the importance of making new social connections with like minded people across the world and search for new locations where it is beneficial to congregate and build together.

1 Like

Hi there Yaisah. I think Mr Shill group is full. I’ve started a new group in discord Blockchain Academy and I’m looking for like minded individuals. You can join by using this link https://discord.gg/tKf9BqfPhh

1 Like

Hi there STrismosin. I’ve started a new group in discord Blockchain Academy and I’m looking for like minded individuals. You can join by using this link https://discord.gg/tKf9BqfPhh Hope to see you there.

1 Like

If your here to look for a mastermind/accountable group, I’ve created another group in discord called Blockchain Academy. Its to help people that’s looking for accountability especially those having problem to commit with the mountain of courses (like I am :sweat_smile:). Feel free to join the discord channel https://discord.gg/tKf9BqfPhh. See you soon

Thank you. As time goes by I continue to feel it is increasingly important that people interested in privacy, prosperity, freedom, and free markets must continue forming networks through decentralized platforms.

I’ve also been exploring theta.tv, torum, and brax.me for information and staying connected.

Yeah sure thing I have a Torum account. Add me and we can connect!!! My handle is crypto_mando.

2 Likes

My name Monty, im from oklahoma u.s.a and ive been in the academy for about 3 months now. Ive known about bitcoin since the silkroad days. I had a buddy in college we called red (he looked just like carrot top but ther was already a guy we called carrot top) who told me about how he would buy seeds to grow hydro online using bitcoin. (This was in like 2005 befor cannibus was legalized in any of the states). As for myself, I didnt get serious about crypto until i got into the stock market. I taught myself everything i know about day trading from reading books and watching instructonal videos on YouTube while i was at work. I was running cranes to build bridges at the time and there is alot of down time where i would just be sitting in the crane twittling my thumbs so i decided to start using that down time productively and doing extra research when i got home.I had done the same thing the previous year teaching myself about real estate but i never put the time into it. Story of my life, opportunity wasted.
Fast forward 2 years of studying stocks and i actually started making $. I never really noticed crypto until i learned about exchanges and it was the fact that the crypto markets never closed that got me interested because trying to day trade in the 8 hour period when the stock market was open while at work wasnt working for me. Still the stock market was my main focus and it still kind of is today because i still dont know enough about crypto to analyze the alt coin like a can analyze the financial position of a corporation in the traditional markets. One thing i can say is that trading these alt coins are just like trading penny stocks accept the markets arent near as active as the nyse and nasdaq. I somehow stumbled upon ivan while i was looking to learn more about trading crypto on binance and it was through listening to him that i learned about all the ways crypto was changing the world and how crypto could provide a full time career. After working on bridges and constantly being on the road for year, only seeing my family on weekends i felt like along with crypto, real estate, and stock options there was definitely a better way to make a living for me.
All of my studies have led me to a level of financial understanding where i know now that working is not the best way to make $. I studied robert kiyosakis rich dad curriculum and learned the power of leveraging credit, the book called The Richest Man In Babylon taught me that if i focused only on my construction job the most i would ever get is experince as an operator and increased taxable income. This is why im striving to get into crypto. Ive always been a quick learner and had an interest in programming but i never took the time to sit and learn c++, i dabbled a bit but nothing serious. The javascript programming course made learning the process easy for me. Im not a coder by a long stretch but i understand the process and can read code to a certain extent i just dont have any working hours and there are alot of things that are unfamiliar or still remain unkown to me but i find it all fascinating and the way a cpu “thinks” is cool as hell.
Currently due to the pandemic ive got plenty of time to devote to all my studies. Ive started 3 business before i really started going on the road. 1 of them failed. The other im currently starting back up, and the other was a family construction company that i know longer an directly involved with but is actually very succesful. We got 150k from the ppp last year and looking for another 100k this year. I can only imagine what my life would be like rn if i had kept up those other 2 businesse and got 300k in grants from them last year instead of going to work and only really having a life on the weekend for 1k a week. Ivan says all the time if you are excited for the weekend then something is wrong and that was definitely the case with me. I hated that job, hated the dirt constantly flying in my mouth, the steel toed boots that hurt my feet, and most importantly being away from the people i care about and force to be around people i really didnt like and who really didnt like me. Getting laid off that job was the best thing that happend to me. Like a sign from god the day after i was let go i made about 3.5k on NIO, XPEV, & PLTR, started my business back up and got approved for a small loan. Idk what the future holds for me but i posses a skill set that can be applied to anything and when i think of the possibilities that crypto can provide all i see is dollar signs. There are still many inovations to be made and there is 1 huge category that nobody seams to have noticed yet because everyone is trying to make revolutionary products to benefit the world but crypto can benefit individuals as well.
Ive got big plans for crupto but still alot to learn and a long way to go

2 Likes

Great for you @Moneymonty. I know that the money is hard to make but stay strong. YOU GOT THIS. Fail fast and go hard. I like that you keep on expanding your context. That’s a trait for someone that wants to get out of the rat race and becoming rich. Its an inspiring story. I’m making my way too in this world. I am committed to own a Private Jet Arline Company in this lifetime and I’m going to leverage the usage of DLT/cryptocurrency to serve my global customers. I’ve made a discord group for people interested in studying blockchain with a goal to change the world. I’m still really new to the technical part so it would be great to surround myself with other people in this space. Heres the link https://discord.gg/tKf9BqfPhh.If you have a Torum account, my handle is crypto_mando. Cheers

1 Like

I dont have torum but i joind the discord group. My handle is bro dee bro

1 Like

I’m aristarchus200, I just followed you. I don’t spend much time in there at the present time but I have a feeling this community will become much more important as time passes.

Great story! I’m in Ohio. I took an interest in finance/money back in 2008-9 when I thought I was going to lose my job (I’m still there 12 years later). That was a wake up call for me, it drove home the point that the world owes me nothing and you can lose your job at any time. Aftershock and Rich Dad Poor Dad were big influences on me. In 2019 I started doing searches on youtube about investing/passive income which is how I got into Rich Dad Poor Dad. Mike Maloney’s Hidden Secrets Of Money video series was massively influential on me. I was skeptical at first, but I kept diving deeper and deeper into crypto and decided to enroll in the academy. Most of my time has been spent focused on building my portfolio and learning how to prepare an exit strategy when the bull market begins to come to an end. I do tech support for a living, we were sent home to work remotely early last year and I’ve been spending most of my free time along with the time previously spent commuting focused on crypto. I’ve put studying stock trading on the back burner to put my attention in the crypto space, but as time goes by I’ll be proceeding cautiously towards swing trading stocks.

Also, there is a guy who lives in my area that bought bitcoin way back in high school to buy “the green stuff” with. After graduating he had forgotten all about his bitcoin bag, and several years later discovered that he was a wealthy man.

2 Likes

Isn’t that something!!! Man lucky guy. I’m also influence greatly by Rich Dad Poor Dad. I listen it on the audio during the last years outbreak. It shifted my mind from an employee to a business owner. I was a trainee aircraft maintenance engineer. Funny thing is I never got a serious job as an employee my whole life. I finished my Degree than I got into the trainee program. Right now living on the earnings I made from this years crypto bull run. I’m burning my ships right now and following Robert Kiyosaki’s advice of building my mindset as well as my skillset as an entrepreneur. Mike Maloney’s Hidden Secrets Of Money really thought me whats happening right now in the world. In my opinion we are fast approaching the The bread and circus timeline.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your testimony, i didnt know about mike maloney and ill definetly check him out. Since your in the mastermind group i guesse ill catch you on the discord chat. My handle is Bro dee bro

1 Like

Hey Branden! Was looking for other crypto students to connect with in SD! Created a group here on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3679596815422809/

Would love to connect one day!

Yo, I’m down to connect. What’s your favorite cryptocurrency and project?

Hey all, I have been in software engineering for 25 years and have accumulated experience accross numerous technologies/languages. I wouldn’t say I am master of any but I am senior level in certain domains and have been mentor to others over the years.

Having been a crypto speculator since 2013, I have recently followed my passion and finally gone “full time crypto”.

My most recent role was in a fast growing startup that went from 15 staff to 150 during my tenure. I have experience starting a business, and poses creative problem solving skills.

If anyone would like to join me on a crypto adventure, I have a cool project I am working on already.

In POC phase already. Litepaper and architecture work is done.

Primarily looking for people with any of these skills.

• ReactJS guru
  • UI/UX master
  • Graphic design
  • Content writer
  • Solidity developer

I have experience in all of these areas too, but my hands are just very full and I need help.

Experience not necessary but need to show some of your work.

PM me and let me know what you can offer

2 Likes

Hi! I am a scientific computing linux parallel programming to systems. Dabbling in AI/ML/DL and have been learning solidity. And was in the web from the before the ‘web’ [pre GUI browser days].

Areas of interest are:

1. Portfolio management - I have some ideas on this I would like other projects to implement or a write our own. I am all for Jay (saren.io) or like zerion.io but with added features. I am fine with giving the idea away, I just want people to have access for it at little cost (not monthly expense like cointracker.io).

• Need a person for web development
    • Accountant/Finance/stock - detail person for Solidity development
    • Solidity developer and other chains
  2. NFT - fun list of ideas for NFTs and new NFT features I want to see.

• A line of NFTs
    • New NFT features which may require adding a ERC or other block chain features
    • I am thinking of doing this on Kusama.
  3. I want a good project in various ‘crowdfunding’ and philanthropy ares:

• Crowdfunding for projects via crypto like kickstarter/indegogo
    • A donation platform and microloan similar to kiva.org and I have some ideas for funding.

I am open to freely share the information in more detail and help where I can.
However, currently I am very busy with my kids and work and learning as I go.

Mark

1 Like